Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July with the Heaths

To start off our vacation we stayed with my sister Courtney and her family in Idaho Falls for two days before heading to Utah for our complete family reunion. For our celebration of America's freedom we went to a parade. It was a fun parade and all the kids did the chicken dance with Uncle Jared. They threw candy and had some pretty fun floats. After that we had a BBQ with Jareds Brothers family then we came back to courtneys for some R&R. That evening we had two of my other sisters come over for a BBQ and just hung out with each other. It was super fun, and my brother in law Darick made some really yummy pork n beans. Homemade. Once they left to go see fireworks we also went to watch some (in a different location). Its called Jensons Grove. It was a sandy beach area with a play ground and grassy areas to play. My kids and Courtneys kids all had so much fun playing together. It was so fun and nice to be with family. I kept saying that this 4th of July was the best one I can remember of my Adult life. And its so true. It was happy, stress free and memorable.
I posted a video below of the kids being penguins down a hill, they were all sliding down on their tummies, Kristen was so funny with it and slid down perfectly. I made me laugh so much.
Jared was so great with the kids and got them all some sparklers and glow sticks and pop its. I love the look on the kids faces as he is lighting the sparklers.
It was such a great celebration, Thank you corks and Jared for a great time. I am sure we will always remember the fun times that we had with you all.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!