Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kristen's Pre-school Graduation

Today Kristen graduated from pre-school. This year kristen has learned so much and grown so much as a person. Her teachers always spoke of how wonderful she is, and how much of a help she was to them. She loved giving hugs to her teachers and they loved it too. She always was playing with her classmates and helping them when needed. Her favorite things about school are, playing outside on the bikes and scooters, her teachers, friends, the monkey bars, learning about tree frogs with the red eyes, painting, and all of the activity stuff (she is standing here telling me what to type).
For her last day of school we made memory books with pictures that her teachers had taken through out the year. After which we had strawberry short cake, and then her teacher presented Kristen with a certificate of graduation.
Kristen is very excited to go to Kindergarten in the fall. But first and foremost she is ready for summer fun!








PS: When I load the pictures all I see is the word mumbo jumbo text thing, not the pic, otherwise I would post things under each picture and explain what is going on in each. If anyone knows how to fix this, that would be great. Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. She is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously...both your girls are SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she was standing there, telling you what to say. Congrats Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Windows Live Writer to post to my blog. You can download it free if you just do a google search for it. It's set up like Microsoft Word and it's SO MUCH BETTER than blogger. You just put your blog account info into Live Writer and it type up your post, insert pictures (and edit them right in the program) and publish right to your blog. I love it and will never go back to writing posts in blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW ARE OUR KIDS SO OLD?!?!? Wasn't it just last week we were the coolest YCL's around?!?! Congrats to Kristen, I love her! :) Her shirt is awesome too, I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the feeling. (The please comment feeling). She is getting so big. Way to go Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful! And wow. She is so old!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me!