Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family Pictures

So I have many a friend who are photographers, and they are all great at what they do. I have been wanting to get pictures take for a while now of me and my girls but just have not been able to work it right my my budget and timing with my friends.
Well a little over a week ago one of my good friends (and old roommates) took our pictures. I am so happy with how they turned out and I am super excited to share them with you all. I have lots of favorites and most of them I posted here. Now is the fun part for me to be able to pick what pictures I would like to get printed and blown up. I am open for suggestions too if you have any.
Leave me a comment and let me know, and in the mean time here is the link to my friend/photographer Jenny who took my pictures. She is just getting going in her business but so far so good. http://j-richardsonphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks Jenny. I love them!!!






































Bekah

6 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!! I love the one of your guys' feet and the last one with the forever in the tree, the coloring and message is really neat. I also love the one you are helping the girls along...ok, you know what, I love them all and love your color choices :) You and the girls are so beautiful! I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's tough to decide. All of them have something special that makes it an awesome picture. Good luck in choosing. I think your friend did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow!! I can't get over how cute you all look! I miss my BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the classic first one. I really like the forever picture, and I like the feet one!

    You are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should get the first one blown up for your room or the family room. the kids blown up for the toy room/their room/guest room. the feet one for the bathroom, and the forever one for the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PHENOMENOL photos! They are so, so beatiful! These pictures are perfect, and I hope you have them displayed in your home. You, and your girls, look so cute, and sweet, together.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me!