Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Zilch.

Many years ago my sister came across an item of clothing that read on the tag "Zilch". From that time on it was forever referred to as " the zilch". she decided that she was going to make a little game out of it and pass it secretly among her sisters. You did not want to end up with the zilch. Over the years it has been passed from one sister to another in many different forms. When I ended up with it I found it in a box of food my sister had given to me when she moved from Spokane. I gladly accepted her generous offer. When I returned home with the box and began looking through the box and putting food away I beheld the zilch tucked away out of sight for me to discover after I had already left her home. It was now my turn to pass it on secretly. This is how the zilch lives, moving from one home to another. At our family reunion just a few weeks ago the zilch was secretly placed in my sister in laws truck. Little did she know what she was about to find. The Zilch lives on. My sister Shaina placing the zilch. Bekah

1 comment:

Share your thoughts with me!