Sunday, December 18, 2011

Journal entries

So Baili brought home her school journal for me to read and enjoy over the holidays. Which I have been enjoying oh so much. So much in fact that I decided to share with you a couple of my favorite entries.
Every morning when she gets to school she sits down at her desk and writes in her journal. Usually it is about what happened the day before, or what she did over the weekend. So as you read the entries know that they are mostly accurate. Also remember that all entries are according to her sweet 7 year old mind and how she sees things happen.


This says October is my favorite month, but I call it rocktober.


This says Yesterday we went trick or treating we had fun. We thought we saw a haunted house. We got a lot of candy. Next we went to Grandmas house. ( on the back of this page it says, we had a lot of fun). I love the picture in this one. For Halloween she was a flapper girl and Kristen was a witch. And the picture of me makes me smile. For obvious reasons.


This one says Today we have the surprise baby girl shower we will have fun. 3 days until my birthday. I love my aunts. I love me too.

5 comments:

  1. I love it all! I say 'Rocktober', too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your journal and do you remember when we went to that water park? love Parker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! These are great! And it shows that you are a good mom because she feels good about herself:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you know how much I love journal entries!! She has such great handwriting and I love her pictures! So great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think those are pretty great journal entries, she will love them too when she is older.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me!