Friday, May 27, 2011

WICKED!

Last weekend my sister Sharon along with her two kids came for a visit. The reason for her visit you ask....to see WICKED of course. She got our tickets about 3 or 4 months ago. I was excited. What's more is that all of my family went in and paid for my ticket as an early birthday present for me. I couldn't have been more excited and thankful.
So we got all dressed and ready to go and headed to the INB performing arts center. Where I took a picture of the reader board outside. It was so exciting. Then we went in. We couldn't take pictures in the theatre, it was dark for one, and well it was like against the law or something crazy like that.
The show was AH...MAZING! I love live theatre, and I cannot believe the talent of some people. I was blown away by their voices, and the stage set, and the orchestra! It was just perfect, and so fun and great. I am so glad that I was able to go. It was well just wonderful!



1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome. I have never seen wicked...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me!